Friday 7 January 2011

New Game for the New Year

I've neglected this blog in the last month. Christmas and New Year have been very time consuming what with menu planning, eating and drinking and then of course I was struck down with the Winter lurgy so not really been in the mood for cooking but in the mean time I feel inspired to write about a fun game I discovered...my friend Jonny posted up a picture on Facebook of his dinner which sparked the following conversation thread:

Classic store cupboard meal...!
GL: Pasta, smoked bacon, mushroom, boursin, creme fraiche and black pepper
J: nearly....
GL: and a fork...
J: nearly...
GL:Am I missing something or is an ingredient wrong? I love this game...
J: almost there with the ingredients - think MY store cupboard rather than yours with your boursoin ;-) x
GL: Philly?
J: bacon, red onion, garlic, sour cream, mature cheddar. and a gin and tonic. (lime needed using)
GL: Very nice and impressed with the fine onion slicing, although I would recommend keeping these ingredients in the fridge rather than the cupboard...XX 
J: thanks for the tip honeybun! x

So, this is now my new favourite game - send me pictures of what you are eating and I'll try and guess the ingredients!  So thanks Jonny, and P.S, this is one of my favourite quick evening meals too, a total classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment